Quito Express, 2 Days
Whether you´re planning a visit to the Galapagos Islands, discovering the magic of the Andes or exploring the Ecuadorian rain forest, our Quito Express Package is a highly recommended extension to your journey.
Quito was founded in 1534 and its stunning colonial center is the largest and best preserved in Latin America. Acclaimed as a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1972, this historic area combines the enchantment and opulence of the Spanish influenced colonial architecture with a strong indigenous undercurrent… museums, convents, churches, chapels, colonial homes and the famous “Escuela Quiteña” art period production. A destination you can’t miss while you journey through Ecuador.
We complement our visit to colonial Quito by travelling north to the monuments and museums that mark the famous Equatorial Line at Latitude Zero with expert interpretation from our historian guides.
*Rates apply for groups of 2 passengers or more. Rates are subject to change
- Discover Quito’s remarkably preserved colonial architecture, churches, and plazas.
- Visit the “Mitad del Mundo” monument and stand with one foot in each of the Northern and Southern
- Hemispheres. Visit the Intiñan Museum.
- Stay 2 nights in beautiful Quito, with its ample choice of gastronomic and artistic venues
- Be certain that someone will welcome you at the airport and will transfer you back, so you do not need to worry about anything else than enjoying your trip!
– 2 or 4 airport/hotel transfers with bilingual guide
– 1 Day City Tour to discover beautiful colonial churches, fascinating culture and history, & the equator line
– 2 Nights’ accommodations in Quito (based on double room)