Amazon Wildlife Lodge, 4 Days
This tours explores the lower amazon rain forest in search of endemic flora and fauna. A great opportunity for cultural exchange, photography, adventure, hiking, relaxation, bird watching and wildlife observation. Due to its ideal location on the border of Yasuni National Park, the area surrounding the lodge has perhaps the largest list of bird species in the neo-tropics.
- Deep Amazon experience on the border of the incredibly biodiverse Yasuni National Park.
- High-end service with suite accommodations with private balconies and panoramic views.
- Guided excursions bilingual English/Spanish speaking naturalist guide and additional native guide
- Kayaks and hike jungle exploration.
- Visit the 38 meters high observation tower.
- Local, up-close community experiences.
- Rain poncho and rubber boots available at no cost.
DAY 1: Canoe transportation from the town of Coca to the lodge.
DAYS 2 and 3: Amazon rainforest exploration! Extensive menu of activities to choose from: Visit the parrot clay lick, a local community, hike to the observation tower, and many more.
DAY 4: Return to Quito
GALAPAGOS WILDLIFE EXPLORATION