Galapagos Multisport Adventure, 7 Days
Experience the Galapagos Islands in the most active and engaging ways! Biking across volcano-studded landscapes, kayaking crystal turquoise waters surrounded by astounding marine life, snorkeling among vibrant tropical fish and sharks, and hiking a diversity of coastal and highland landscapes will leave you breathless. After a full day of activities, relax and enjoy every evening at our eco-friendly Opuntia boutique hotels.
*Rates apply for groups of 4 passengers or more. Rates are subject to change. You are traveling in a group of 2 or more? Check out our “Special Deals” and start saving!
Click here to learn about the most compelling reasons to choose a Galapagos land-based tour.
- Get to know Galapagos with the best bilingual, naturalist guides available.
- Swim and snorkel with the most peculiar and interesting marine life.
- Kayak alongside sea turtles, marine iguanas, sharks, and sea lions.
- Hike the volcanoes that gave life to these islands, where giant tortoises roam freely.
- Mountain bike exclusive, low-impact trails.
- Sunbathe in the company of marine iguanas and sea lions.
- Enjoy refined hospitality & gourmet meals at the finest Galapagos hotels.
- Contribute to the local economy & ecology with eco-friendly, land-based hotels and tours.
Day 1: Interpretation Center, Hike and Snorkel Tijeret
Day 2: Kayak and Snorkel in San Cristobal’s Northern Coast
Day 3: Bike The Coastline, Explore Tintoreras Islets.
Day 4: Kayak lava channels, hike Santa Cruz highlands
Early in the morning, we board a speedboat or internal flight to Santa Cruz Island.
Day 5: Hike the Santa Cruz Highlands
Day 6: Kayak in Lava Wall Channels, Hike to Tortuga Bay
Day 7: Transfer To Baltra’s Airport
August 23 – 29
September 22 – 28
October 03 – 09
November 04 – 10
December 01 – 07
December 22 – 28 – 30
January 04– 05 – 10
February 15 – 21
March 02 – 08
April 04 – 10
May 24 – 30
June 22 – 28
July 05 – 11
August 24 – 30
September 04 –10
October 02 – 08
November 01– 07
* December 29 – January 04
* Holiday Season supplement: $273.oo net per person “Subject to change” from December 18th to January 03rd.
Please fill out the form below to receive a personalized quote for this trip
AMAZON RIVER RAFTING
ANDES & AMAZON MULTISPORT