Galapagos Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Expedition, 7 Days
Activities: Stand Up Paddle (SUP), Easy Hiking, Snorkeling, and Wildlife Interaction.
Opuntia Hotels: Comfort or Premium Class Hotels
This adventure is a complete SUP experience with exclusive access to three different islands and multiple Islets.
Highly rated SUP naturalist guides combine sea and land excursions with a focus on natural history and evolution.
Come face to face with penguins, sea lions, marine iguanas, sea turtles and sharks as you SUP around the islands in this marine sanctuary.
Snorkeling and hiking experiences complement your journey and stay at our Opuntia Hotels guarantee your comfort in each of the southern islands of the archipelago.
*Rates apply for groups of 5 passengers or more. Rates are subject to change
Click here to learn about the most compelling reasons to choose a Galapagos land-based tour.
- Exclusive SUP experience in three Galapagos Islands.
- SUP board with penguins, sharks, marine iguanas, turtles, and playful sea lions.
- Quality “SOL” Stand Up Paddle Boards.
- Snorkel at multiple sites and see hundreds of rays and tropical fish.
- Walk amongst giant Galapagos tortoises in their natural habitat.
- Hike the rim of the second largest active volcano caldera in the world.
- Enjoy quality stays at our Opuntia Hotels.
- We apply (ACA) American Canoe Association standards and guidelines.
- Seventy percent of your vacation investment stays in the Islands and supports local economy.
- This SUP adventure has minimal transit time: only one short flight and one speedboat ride during the trip.
DAY 1: Interpretation Center and walk to Frigate Hill
DAY 2: SUP in San Cristobal’s Northern Coast, snorkeling and beach relaxation
DAY 3: SUP in San Cristobal’s far Northern Coast, snorkeling and beaches
DAY 4: SUP Exploration of Tintoreras Islets and Coastline walk to Wall of Tears
DAY 5: Volcano hiking in Isabela’s highlands
DAY 6: SUP in lava wall channels and explore the Tortoise highlands in Santa Cruz
DAY 7: Charles Darwin Research Station and transfer out
AMAZON STAND UP PADDLE (SUP) EXPEDITION