Galapagos Wildlife 5 Days Tour, Premium
Host of the greatest biodiversity in the world, it’s no wonder the Galapagos Islands has earned a reputation as a natural paradise on Earth. This 5-day Wildlife Exploration takes you to three different islands, where you witness and learn about the distinct animals that call each island home.
Your bilingual naturalist guide will explain how evolution played a key role in the development of the endemic & native species and how this volcanic environment gave birth to such a diversity of wildlife. You experience this in the most hands-on way possible: by snorkelling, walking, swimming, and visiting key spots for observation. At the end of the day, rest up and refuel with delicious meals at our eco-friendly hotels.
*Rates apply for groups of 4 passengers or more. Rates are subject to change. You are traveling in a group of 2 or more? Check out our “Special Deals” and start saving!
Click here to learn about the most compelling reasons to choose a Galapagos land-based tour.
- Authentic wildlife interactions.
- Award winning guides.
- Flow between islands and activities with minimal transit time.
- All-Inclusive expedition (snorkeling equipment and all meals).
- Ocean front accommodations and gourmet cuisine.
- Local family and community immersion combined with foodie experiences.
- Snorkel pristine waters in the best spot for sea lion encounters.
- Support the local economy and get in touch with the local vibe.
- Enjoy first-class cuisine and service in the comfortable Opuntia hotels.
- Explore San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, and Isabela in a whirlwind 5-day tour.
- Learn about the incredible flora & fauna from the best naturalist guides.
- Snorkel in crystal clear waters, among sea turtles, tropical fish, sharks, rays, and penguins.
- Relax on the beach with the playful sea lions or the lazy marine iguanas.
- Hike through a diversity of island ecosystems, including coastal and highland hikes.
- Participate in the local economy with a land-based excursion.
- Help protect the fragile ecosystem by staying in our eco-friendly hotels.
DAY 1: San Cristobal Visit the Interpretation Center, hike and snorkel Tijeretas.
DAY 2: San Cristobal Snorkel on the northern coast.
DAY 3: Isabela Island Discover Isabela’s beaches, lagoons and islets.
DAY 4: Santa Cruz Island Explore the Santa Cruz highlands.
Early in the morning, we board a speedboat or internal flight to Santa Cruz Island.
DAY 5: Santa Cruz/ Baltra Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station and transfer to Baltra’s airport.
July 11 – 15
August 15 – 19
September 12 – 16
October 17 – 21
November 16 – 20
December 11 – 15
December 20 – 24
January 27 – 31
February 23 – 27
March 29 – Apr 02
April 13 –17
June 14 –18
July 18 – 22
August 15 – 19
September 13 –17
October 10 –14
November 14 –18
December 12 –16
Please fill out the form below to receive a personalized quote for this trip
AMAZON WILDLIFE LODGE
TRAIN OF WONDERS