ECUADOR ADVENTURE IS NOW “NEOTROPIC EXPEDITIONS”
TRAVEL LEADER EXPANDS OPERATIONS TO GALAPAGOS, ECUADOR AND COLOMBIA.
QUITO, ECUADOR – July 18th, 2016 – In addition to the sought-after destinations of the Galapagos Islands and mainland Ecuador, industry pioneer and adventure travel leader, Ecuador Adventure, proudly showcases new travel destinations throughout Colombia consolidating their portfolio under the new brand, Neotropic Expeditions.
The company built a reputation for offering the best in culture, wildlife and adventure travel, starting with rafting and multi-sports tours in 1991. They blossomed into a full-service travel network with the addition of Opuntia Hotels in 2009; the modern-designed Iguana Crossing Hotel in 2010; and the recent addition of Volcano and Casita de la Playa hotels in Isabela Island.
In 2014, the acquisition of top-rated mountain biking company, Colombian Bike Junkies, transformed Neotropic Expeditions into the multifaceted travel brand it is today. Their new travel destination options cover guided tours through many regions of Colombia: Santander, Cartagena, Medellin, Tyrona, The Coffee Triangle, San Gil and Bogota,
“After years of leading tried-and-true tours through the regions of mainland Ecuador and Galapagos Islands, our company proudly expands the umbrella to include the beautifully diverse, neighboring Colombia,” said Marcelo Meneses, co-founder of Neotropic Expeditions.
The Neotropic brand also includes first-class luxury travel, Signature Journeys. These exclusive trips offer clients premium service, deluxe lodgings, and gourmet experiences, led by remarkable naturalist guides.
Travelers are encouraged to experience the complete range of Neotropic Expedition services in Ecuador, Galapagos, and Colombia.
Neotropic Expeditions Features:
- New hotels on Isabela and San Cristóbal Islands.
- Ecuador Andes, Amazon and Galapagos Multi-active trips with personalized service or fixed departures.
- Stand Up Paddling wildlife tours in Galapagos and Amazon Jungle.
- Signature Journeys that showcase the luxurious best of Galapagos, Ecuador and Colombia.
- Additional high-end hiking and mountain biking journeys in the Andes.
- Extraordinary Family Adventures across all regions.
- Student and volunteer community programs in the Galapagos, Andes and Amazon.
- Foodie and community experiences in Galapagos.
- High quality multisport journeys that explore the best of the Colombian Andes, Coffee Triangle and Caribbean.
- Multisport Tours in Galapagos: Essential Multisport Aventure (5 or 7 days) and Premium Multisport Adventure (7 days).
- Wildlife Tours in Galapagos: Essential Wildlife (5 or 7 days) and Premium Wildlife (5 days).
All adventure, culture and sightseeing journeys offered through Neotropic Expeditions meet high quality, sustainable and environmental standards, which have also been verified by Rainforest Alliance and Sustainable Travel International.
For more information regarding tours offered by any Neotropic Expeditions company or to learn more about Neotropic Expeditions, please contact us or call 1-888-234-3413 from USA and Canada.