Bogota, Santander and Medellin Biking Adventure, 10 Days
Discover Latin America’s best kept travel destination by mountain bike! Explore beautiful landscapes, perfectly preserved colonial towns, charming people, and of course, incredible cycling routes!
This biking journey takes you through multiple ecosystems, from the high Andes to the lowland tropics. Discover the hidden treasures of Colombia through its back roads, and enjoying perfect settings in mystic colonial towns with quality stays at selected boutique hotels and haciendas.
*Rates apply for groups of 5 passengers or more. Rates are subject to change
- Ride into the Chicamocha Canyon, known as the, “Grand Canyon of South America”
- Explore the arts and markets of of Bogota by Bike
- See Bogotá and all its art from a different side
- Explore the Fossil Valley and Patrimonial Villa de Leyva
- Ride along the Guatape reservoir and reach the top of “El Peñol”
- Enjoy the local gastronomy and meet the local characters
- Exclusive downhill rides in Santander and Medellin.
- Top quality dual suspension Kona and Trek bikes
- Ride with experienced naturalist and bike loving guides
DAY 1: Bogota – Transfer In
DAY 2: Bike City Tour Bogota
DAY 3: Transfer to Villa De Leyva and Bike Ride at La Candelaria Fossil Valley
DAY 4: Transfer to Barichara, Waterfall of Juan Curí
DAY 5: Biking the Suarez Canyon Tour
DAY 6: Bike the Chicamocha Canyon to Jordan and Coffee Experience
DAY 7: Transfer to Medellin and City Tour
DAY 8: Bike Tour Santa Fe De Antioquia
DAY 9: Guatape Cross Country Bike Ride
DAY 10: Leave Medellin
LAND OF THE IMBAYAS BIKING ADVENTURE