Galapagos Essential Multisport, 8 Days
Activities: Hiking, kayaking, biking, snorkeling, swimming, bird watching, wildlife observation, community interaction and local fruit sampling.
Our unique Essential Galapagos Multisport combines the very best of three main islands: San Cristobal, Isabela and Santa Cruz. Sea kayak through marvelous tropical waters with sea turtles, sharks and sea lions surrounded by thousands of colorful reef fish. Hike active volcanoes and relax on white sand beaches with playful sea lions and marine iguanas. Enjoy interaction with local communities and sample local fruits and dishes. This trip is designed for travel enthusiasts, adventure travelers and nature seekers.
*Rates apply for groups of 4 passengers or more. Rates are subject to change
- Visit “El Junco”, one of the only freshwater lakes in Galapagos.
- Snorkel with sea lions, sea turtles, marine iguanas and tropical fish at Kicker Rock.
- Visit a local farm and experience the local ways of life.
- Visit the Giant Tortoise Breeding Center where you’ll find hatchlings and older breeding species endemic to Isabela.
- Mountain bike a scenic trail to Wall of Tears, a former prison colony.
- Visit a local organic farm, learn about sustainable agricultural practices.
- Sea kayak in Tintoreras, searching for penguins, marine iguanas, sea turtles, and sharks.
- Relax on pristine white-sand beaches.
- Hike to Tortuga Bay: a natural paradise for wildlife encounters.
- Visit the Santa Cruz highlands and enjoy lunch at a local ranch.
- Walk among giant tortoises in their natural habitat.
- Snorkel and observe wildlife at the beautiful beaches.
DAY 1: Visit El Junco Lake La Galapaguera a free range tortoise breeding center.
DAY 2: Enjoy some of the best snorkeling in Kicker Rock and relax in clear waters of the northern coast.
DIVING: Optional diving for an extra fee. Highly recommended.
DAY 3: Bike though wetlands, pink lagoons and sandy beaches. Visit the breeding center and spy on the giant pink flamingos.
DAY 4: Kayak in Tintoreras to spot penguins, sea lions and more – Snorkel in Concha y Perla searching for rays, sea turtles and reef fish.
DAY 5: Hike to Sierra Negra Volcano.
DAY 6: Visit Tortuga Bay. In the afternoon interact with local artisans and shop owners.
DAY 7: Hike among giant tortoises, enjoy lunch at a local farm in the highlands and spend your afternoon swimming at the beach.
DAY 8: Transfer out from Hotel to the Itabaca Channel.
August 03 – 10
September 01 – 08
October 25 – November 01
November 21 – 28
December 18 – 25
January 19 – 26
February 02 – 09
March 15 – 22
April 20 – 27
May 02– 09
June 01 – 08
July 26 – Aug 02
August 03 – 10
September 20 – 27
October 24 – 31
November 23 – 30
* December 21 – 28
* Holiday Season supplement: $273.oo net per person “Subject to change” from December 18th to January 03rd.
Please fill out the form below to receive a personalized quote for this trip
ANDES & AMAZON MULTISPORT
AMAZON RIVER RAFTING