Galapagos for Foodies, 8 Days
Experience the most original foodie Galapagos wildlife experience. Encounter wildlife and learn about the natural history of Galapagos Islands, while your chef, host, and naturalist guide shares his insight into local markets and recipes, creates gourmet dishes with local and organic products and takes you on a foodie journey that will transform your senses. This program is a priceless opportunity to learn new recipes and savor the finest products of one of the best-preserved islands on Earth.
*Rates apply for groups of 5 passengers or more. Rates are subject to change
- It’s the only sustainable, slow food experience in the Galapagos Islands.
- Discover local, free range, organic products unique to the Galapagos and Ecuador.
- Learn about evolutionary natural history, and see wildlife in three southern islands.
- Go deep sea fishing with the locals and prepare sushi and sashimi.
- Walk among giant Galapagos tortoises in their natural habitat.
- Participate in the cooking process, or relax and delight in the final product.
- Savor southern style wild pig with a touch of native spices.
- Sustain the local communities by playing a role in what they do best: farming, fishing, and hunting.
- Enjoy first class accommodations at Santa Cruz.
DAY 1: Santa Cruz Island Explore the Santa Cruz highlands.
DAY 2: Santa Cruz Island Explore Tortuga Bay beach and the Tortoise Breeding Center.
DAY 3: Santa Cruz Island Go deep sea fishing with the locals.
DAY 4: Santa Fe Island Take a day trip to this neighboring island.
DAY 5: Santa Fe Island Hike across recent lava flows.
DAY 6: North Seymour Island Visit North Seymour Island.
DAY 7: Santa Cruz Island Local market and pig roast.
DAY 8: Baltra Island Transfer to airport.
SIGNATURE QUITO & ANDES JOURNEY
TRAIN OF WONDERS