We´ve crafted our exclusive Quito and Northern Andes Signature Journey with a high level of personalized options, ranging from close and authentic encounters with local artisans, artists, chefs; to luxury accommodations, superior customer service and private guides. Our culinary experiences flow between gourmet and organic, to street and market food.
Only in Ecuador can you experience this level of natural and cultural diversity. You’ll delight in exploring local markets, marveling at history and culture, enriching your senses through food, learning about ancestral traditions, and enjoying the stunning landscapes of one of the most diverse regions in the world.
*Rates apply for groups of 5 passengers or more. Rates are subject to change
Experience the Galapagos Islands in the most active and engaging ways! Biking across volcano-studded landscapes, kayaking crystal turquoise waters surrounded by astounding marine life, snorkeling among vibrant tropical fish and sharks, and hiking a diversity of coastal and highland landscapes will leave you breathless. After a full day of activities, relax and enjoy every evening at our eco-friendly boutique hotels.
• Most complete kayaking experience in 3 diverse Galapagos Islands.
• Sea kayak with penguins, sharks, marine iguanas, sea turtles and sea lions.
• Snorkel with tropical fish, rays, sea lions, penguins, and sharks.
• Walk among giant Galapagos tortoises in their natural habitat.
• Hike the rim of an enormous, active caldera and discover extraordinary lava formations.
• Mountain bike along pristine coastline filled with wildlife.
• Relax on beautiful beaches with playful sea lions and countless marine iguanas.
• Quality Prijon expedition kayaks.
• Professional Naturalist guides with kayak experience serve as your liaison to the local culture and wildlife.
Day 1: Sea kayak in Isla Lobos and Interpretation Center
Day 2:San Cristobal’s northern coast and sea kayak in Darwin Bay
Day 3: Kayak exploration of Tintoreras islets and mountain bike the coastline
Day 4: Volcano hiking in Isabela’s highlands
Day 5: Hike with Giant Tortoises and Explore Los Gemelos
Day 6: Kayak In Lava Wall Channels; Hike to Tortuga Bay, the most beautiful beach in Santa Cruz
Day 7: Explore Puerto Ayora work shops and artisanal chocolate production – Transfer Out
Daily departures, subject to Availability, please request more information Here