Andes and Amazon Multisport
Experience the natural wonders and culture of the Andean and Amazon regions of Ecuador. This active multisport adventure covers the best of over 5 different, unique ecosystems.
Mountain bike through cloud forest, navigate the rivers of the rainforest, soak in natural hot springs, learn from ancient cultures and so much more. Our inspiring guides take you on an unforgettable journey of whitewater rafting, mountain biking, horseback riding, and trekking through one of the most diverse places on Earth.
*Rates apply for groups of 5 passengers or more. Rates are subject to change
Travel Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
- Explore an Andean hacienda on horseback, chagra style!
- Mountain bike on the slopes of the world´s highest active volcano.
- Visit an Amazon indigenous community and participate in cultural activities.
- Exhilarating Amazon jungle rafting on the best one-day river run (class III+).
- Relax in the rejuvenating natural hot springs.
- Learn the ancient meaning of the equator.
- Learn the secrets of textile weaving.
- Hike around the Cuicocha Crater and Lake.
- Top-notch bilingual adventure guides lead every step of your journey.
- Accommodations in quality hotels, historic haciendas, and eco lodges.
Daily departures, subject to Availability, please request more information Here
- Interpretive guides
- Food from lunch on day 1 until dinner on the last day
- All ground transportation from airport transfer to hotel to airport transfer on your last day
- All equipment including kayaks, paddles, pfds, helmets, etc…(if applicable)
- Tips to guides
- International or domestic airfare (if applicable)
Hike in the Pasochoa wildlife reserve and horseback ride in Cotopaxi National Park.
Mountain bike in the Cotopaxi Volcano trails & explore the city of Baños.
Bike down to the amazon & visit indigenous communities.
Jungle whitewater rafting on the Jatunyacu river.
Paramo hike, Catequilla monument, & Otavalo indigenous market visits.
Hike around the impressive Cuicocha crater lake.