Bogota , Santander and Medellin Biking Adventure
Discover Latin America’s best kept travel destination by mountain bike! Explore beautiful landscapes, perfectly preserved colonial towns, charming people, and of course, incredible cycling routes!
This biking journey takes you through multiple ecosystems, from the high Andes to the lowland tropics. Discover the hidden treasures of Colombia through its back roads, and enjoying perfect settings in mystic colonial towns with quality stays at selected boutique hotels and haciendas.
*Rates apply for groups of 5 passengers or more. Rates are subject to change
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Travel Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
- Ride into the Chicamocha Canyon, known as the, “Grand Canyon of South America”.
- Explore the arts and markets of of Bogota by Bike.
- See Bogotá and all its art from a different side.
- Explore the Fossil Valley and Patrimonial Villa de Leyva.
- Ride along the Guatape reservoir and reach the top of “El Peñol”.
- Enjoy the local gastronomy and meet the local characters.
- Exclusive downhill rides in Santander and Medellin.
- Top quality dual suspension Kona and Trek bikes.
- Ride with experienced naturalist and bike loving guides.
- Interpretive guides
- Food from lunch on day 1 until dinner on the last day
- All ground transportation from airport transfer to hotel to airport transfer on your last day
- All equipment including kayaks, paddles, pfds, helmets, etc…(if applicable)
- Tips to guides
- International or domestic airfare (if applicable)
BOGOTA – TRANSFER IN
BIKE CITY TOUR BOGOTA
TRANSFER TO VILLA DE LEYVA AND BIKE RIDE AT LA CANDELARIA FOSSIL VALLEY
TRANSFER TO BARICHARA, WATERFALL OF JUAN CURÍ
BIKING THE SUAREZ CANYON TOUR
BIKE THE CHICAMOCHA CANYON TO JORDAN AND COFFEE EXPERIENCE
TRANSFER TO MEDELLIN AND CITY TOUR
BIKE TOUR OF SANTA FE DE ANTIOQUIA
GUATAPE CROSS COUNTRY BIKE RIDE