Colombia Signature Experience
Beautiful scenery, amazing hotels, authentic community experiences and cultural immersion are the cornerstone of this luxury itinerary, complemented with restaurant hopping, street food, local cuisine and chef signature gastronomy.
This marvelous itinerary combines the best of Bogota, the Coffee Triangle and Cartagena. Delight in urban art, history, culture, gastronomy, and rural agricultural experiences with local baristas in the coffee growing region. Scenic landscapes, luxury, hand-picked haciendas and hotels, known for their impeccable standard of service and comfort, gourmet meals and highly qualified private guides make this a one-of-a-kind travel experience.
*Rates apply for groups of 5 passengers or more. Rates are subject to change
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Travel Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
- Experience historic and contemporary Bogota.
- Stay at some of the most exclusive hotels in Colombia.
- Visit quaint and unforgettable colonial villages.
- Enjoy unique, private dinners.
- Watch the sunset from Cafe del Mar, on the historic walls of Cartagena.
- A foodie experience waits for you every day of the trip!
Daily departures, subject to Availability, please request more information Here
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels as per program and subject to availability
- Local English speaking trip leader
- Entrance fees
- All mentioned meals (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Ground transportation in all destinations
- Internal flights
- Non mentioned expenses
WELCOME TO BOGOTA
VISIT TO PALOQUEMAO FOOD MARKET. STREET FOOD EXPERIENCE
TRANSFER TO ARMENIA. COFFEE TASTING AND TOUR EXPERIENCE
VISIT TO VILLAGES OF PIJAO AND FILANDIA
TRANSFER TO CARTAGENA. PRIVATE LECTURE OF CARTAGENA AT CAFE DEL MAR
CARTAGENA´S HIGHLIGHTS AND THE GABRIEL GARCIA MARQUEZ FOODIE EXPERIENCE