Epic Treks of the Andes and Amazon
This epic adventure follows some of Ecuador’s best hiking trails through national parks and nature reserves while you enjoy quality accommodations and authentic cuisine in colonial haciendas and rustic eco-lodges. Discover an extraordinary array of environments as you hike through vast landscapes full of wildlife and wonder, experiencing seven ecosystems in seven days. Learn about the rich history and culture of Ecuador’s indigenous tribes during fascinating Kichwa community visits. Only in Ecuador you can experience this level of natural and cultural diversity while hiking world-class trails through unique, remote landscapes.
*Rates apply for groups of 5 passengers or more. Rates are subject to change
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Travel Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
- Get off the beaten path to discover incredible places most tourists miss.
- Unique hikes take you through an incredible variety of environments.
- Hike through paramo, cloud forest, rainforest, and dry forest ecosystems.
- Encounter a vast array of native wildlife and plants.
- Discover the spiritual world of the Kichwa Indians.
- Relax and rejuvenate in the mineral-rich, curative Papallacta hot springs.
- Hike along the slopes of the highest active volcano in the world.
Daily departures, subject to Availability, please request more information Here
- Interpretive guides
- Food from lunch on day 1 until dinner on the last day
- All ground transportation from airport transfer to hotel to airport transfer on your last day
- All equipment including kayaks, paddles, pfds, helmets, etc…(if applicable)
- Tips to guides
- International or domestic airfare (if applicable)
Hike in the Pasochoa wildlife reserve and horseback ride in Cotopaxi National Park.
Mountain bike in the Cotopaxi Volcano trails & explore the city of Baños.
Bike down to the amazon & visit indigenous communities.
Jungle whitewater rafting on the Jatunyacu river.
Paramo hike, Catequilla monument, & Otavalo indigenous market visits.
Hike around the impressive Cuicocha crater lake.