Santander Ultimate Essential Multisport, 7 Days
Activities: Hiking, biking, rafting, rappelling, cultural exploration
Santander is home to beautiful rolling mountains, deep canyons, fast-flowing rivers and crystalline waterfalls, set in a stunningly lush landscape. It´s considered the adventure sports capital of Colombia, straddled by the immense Suarez and Chicamocha Canyons that provide exceptional biking, rafting, hiking and caving opportunities!
Santander is host to gorgeous World Heritage cities filled with history and culture. Our action-packed adventure itinerary in Santander makes it Colombia’s ultimate multisport adventure. Our crew of specialized, local guides work with top of line equipment, high-end Trek Remedy dual suspension bikes and certified safety gear.
- Raft the big water waves of the Suarez River (Class IV-IV+).
- Ride the most thrilling 1200-meter bike descent in Colombia.
- Hike and rappel down the Juan Curi Waterfall.
- Explore a limestone cave and swim in deep pools.
- Hike along a deep canyon to a colonial village.
- Experience the best local food.
- Visit beautiful colonial villages.
DAY 1: Bogota Airport t0 hotel transfer.
DAY 2: Bogota street food and culture tour. Shared transfer to Santander.
DAY 3: Suarez downhill bike tour (Elevation 4.380 to 1,470 feet. 20 miles).
DAY 4: Suarez Canyon big water river.
DAY 5: Rappel Juan Curi Waterfall
DAY 6: Hike the royal road to Guane and transfer to Giron
DAY 7: Transfer to Bucaramanga Airport to board your flight back to Bogota.
ESSENTIAL GALÁPAGOS MULTISPORT