Signature Galapagos Journey, 7 Days
Discover this marine sanctuary and evolutionary hotspot by land. Its designed with the best service, deluxe waterfront lodging, gourmet experiences and remarkable naturalist guides in the islands, to offer you a most unforgettable journey.
You´ll have time to walk extraordinary lava trails, visit active volcano calderas, come close to giant tortoises in their natural habitat, snorkel and swim in clear tropical waters bursting with marine life, and relax on pristine, isolated paradise beaches.
Discerning travelers delight in delicious gourmet meals featuring fresh seafood, fusion flavors, and local ingredients, while relaxing at our deluxe waterfront properties complete with spa, wet bar, and stunning ocean views from lounge terraces.
Our Signature Journeys take you to a very different Galapagos, steering you away from the crowds, the strict schedules and large groups; and crafting a personalised, customized, flexible itinerary that allows you to have the best wildlife encounters, discover authentic local communities and enjoy the finest culinary experiences. Perfect for honeymooners, family groups and those who want alternatives to traditional cruise island visits.
*Rates apply for groups of 5 passengers or more. Rates are subject to change
Click here to learn about the most compelling reasons to choose a Galapagos land-based tour.
- Enjoy exceptional oceanfront, boutique hotels in Galapagos.
- Farm to Table: a wealth of local free range and organic products unique to the islands.
- Superb guest experience from the moment you book your trip.
- Explore the living history of evolution and come face to-face with endemic wildlife.
- Go sea fishing with the locals and prepare fresh ceviche and sashimi.
- Savor wild pig with a touch of local spices.
- Incredible snorkeling sites, including the best sea lion encounters in the world.
- Our top-rated guides bring you the best of their knowledge and experience.
- Support the local economy and discover the local vibe.
Day 1: Flight to San Cristobal/Galapagos, Interpretation Center and Frigate Hill
Day 2: San Cristobal norhern coast snorkelling and fishing experience
Day 3: Isabela Island, Tintoreras and Wall of Tears
Day 4: Volcan Sierra Negra hike, local family visit and fereal pig tasting
Day 5: Santa Cruz Island, traditional higlands finca, gourmet coffee and tortoises
Take a short inter-island flight or a speedboat from Isabela to Santa Cruz Island.
Day 6: Tortuga Bay and local workshops
Day 7: Transfer out Galapagos , we transfer to Baltra Island for our return flight to the mainland.
TRAIN OF WONDERS
SIGNATURE QUITO & ANDES JOURNEY
SIGNATURE COLOMBIA JOURNEY